TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) — Gov. Laura Kelly says she will wait until next week before she extends the statewide Stay-at-Home order. Kelly said her office is still working on the extension, but the order would come early next week.
- Dear friends, supporters, and my family
- Johnson County to keep gathering data during Governor’s stay-at-home order
- Gov. Kelly says she will extend the Stay-at-Home Order
- The Olathe Chamber of Commerce presents a Q&A with the Small Business Administration
- LONGTIME OLATHE LEADER FILES FOR COUNTY COMMISSION